Para descargar la ficha técnica, favor de hacer un clic aquí.
Now with easy wireless Bluetooth configuration included in every model using the Veris Sensors App!
The PX3 transducer can measure either air pressure or velocity with the flip of a switch. The PX3 is available in three installation configurations: duct, panel or universal. Duct and panel models have two pressure and velocity range options: 0-1" WC / 0-3,000 ft/min or 0-10" WC / 0-7,000 ft/min with seven field-selectable sub-ranges for pressure and eight for velocity. All variants are available with and without display. The PX3 has an IP65/NEMA 4 environmental rating and a 5-year limited warranty.
- Duct static pressure (pressure mode)
- Building / Room pressure (pressure mode)
- Filter status (pressure mode)
- Air flow measurement (velocity mode)
Exceptional accuracy and stability
- Excellent tolerance to overpressure and vibration reduces field failures
- High accuracy digital sensor maintains calibration and reduces callbacks
- High reliability sensor technology for long-term maintenance-free operation
Lowest total installed cost
- Switch-selectable ranges and scales reduce setup time and number of models to stock
- Microprocessor-based design allows for digitally profiled sensor increasing product accuracy and reliability
- Brass barb fittings prevent breakage and accomodate popular tubing sizes
Low-differential room pressure sensor with LCD display
- Ideal for clean rooms, hospitals, fume hoods, computer rooms, and other very low differential pressure applications
- Monitors positive and negative pressure for application versatility
- Flexibility: standard and fast response modes
Phone & Tablet Apps
- Media Compatibility Dry air or inert gas
- Input Power 12-30VDC, or 24VAC nominal
- Output Field-selectable: 2-wire, loop-powered 4-20mA (DC only, clipped and capped) or 3-wire 0-5V/0-10V
- Pressure Ranges: Unidirectional: 0.1/0.25/0.5/1.0” W.C. F.S. (25 pa/50 pa/100 pa/250 pa, F.S.), switch selectable; Bidirectional: ±0.1/±0.25/±0.5/±1.0” W.C. F.S. (±25 pa/±50 pa/±100 pa/±250 pa, F.S.), switch selectable
- Response Time Standard: T95 in 20 sec, Fast: T95 in 2 sec, switch selectable
- Mode Unidirectional or bidirectional, switch selectable
- Display (option) Signed 3-1/2 digit LCD, indicates pressure, overrange indicator
- Proof Pressure 3 psid (20.6kPa)
- Burst Pressure 5 psid (34.5kPa)
- Accuracy ±1% F.S. of selected range (combined linearity and hysteresis)
- Temperature Effect 1" 0.05%/°C; 10"
- Zero Drift (1-year) 1" 2.0% max.
- Zero Adjust Pushbutton auto-zero and digital input (2-pos terminal block)
- Operating Environment 0°- 60°C (32° to 140°F); 0 to 90% RH non-condensing
- Fittings Brass barb; 0.24” (6.1mm) o.d.
- Physical UL 94 V-O Fire Retardant ABS
EMC Conformance: EN 61000-6-3:2001 Class B, EN 61000-6-1:2001, EN 61000-3-2:2000, EN 61000-3-3:2001, EMC Test Methods: CISPR 22:1997 (Amended A1:2000, Class B A2:2002), IEC 61000-4-2:2002, IEC 61000-4-3:2006, IEC 61000-4-4:2004, IEC 61000-4-5:2001, IEC 61000-4-6:2004, IEC 61000-4-8:2001, IEC 61000-4-11:2004.EMC Special Note: Connect this product to a DC distribution network or an AC/DC power adaptor with proper SURGE PROTECTION (EN 61000-6-1:2001 specification requirements).