All HT Series institutional grade relative humidity/temperature transmitters are designed to meet the rigorous needs of pharmaceutical labs, hospitals, science labs, and other settings that call for precise environmental control. Internal jumpers control access to a feature that allows adjustment of the calibration offsets. The devices can also be made tamper resistant using a jumper to disable keypad programing functions. HT models are calibrated with NIST traceable calibration equipment. The HT Series setpoint relay models also offer thermostat or humidistat functionality. Two separate relays can be configured to control heating and cooling when in thermostat mode, or humidifying and de-humidifying when in humidistat mode.APPLICATIONS
- Hospitals and operating rooms, pharmaceutical labs
- Clean rooms
- Food processing plants
- Environmental testing facilities, and other institutional applications
- Independent RH and T outputs provide application flexibility
- LCD for local display of readings and setup values
- Offset function adjusts calibration intervals for both RH and T
- Switch-selectable 4-20mA or 0-10V/0-5VDC analog outputs
- Replaceable RH sensor element supports field calibration offset...saves time
- Input Power 15 to 30VDC/24VAC, 100mA max.
- Outputs, Analog Switch-selectable: 4-20mA or 0-10V/0-5VDC (switch affects both outputs)
- Outputs, Relay 2 Form C (SPDT), 1A 30VDC, resistive, 30W max.
- RH Sensor Digitally profiled thin-film capacitive (32-bit mathematics) U.S. Patent 5,844,138
- Accuracy at 25°C from 10-80% RH* ±2%
- Reset Rate** 24 hours
- Stability ±1% @ 20°C (68°F) annually, for two years
- Hysteresis RH: 1.5% (typical), Temp: 1° to 10°F in 1°F increments
- Linearity Included in accuracy spec.
- Operating Humidity Range 0-100% RH (non-condensing)
- Temperature Coefficient ± 0.1%RH/°C above or below 25°C (typical)
- Operating Temperature Range 10°-35°C (50°-95°F)
- Temperature Accuracy ± 1.0°C ( ± 1.8°F)
- Scaling RH: 0-100% RH; Temp: 10°-35°C (50°-95°F) or 0°-50°C (32°-122°F) menu selectable
- Calibration Offset RH: Adjustable ±10% in 0.1% increments; Temp: Adjustable ±10° in 0.1° increments
- Setpoint Range RH: 10-80% RH in 1% increments; Temp: Minimum to Full Scale in 1° F increments
* Specified accuracy with 24VDC supplied power with rising humidity**Reset Rate is time required to recover to 50% RH after exposure to 90% RH for 24 hoursOne side of transformer secondary is connected to signal common, so an isolation transformer or dedicated power supply may be required.