The HS replaceable humidity element is designed to lower costs and reduce downtime. It features thin-film capacitive technology for superior accuracy and exceptional resistance to contaminants. It is compatible with all Veris sensors, making replacement quick and easy. No need to install a new humidity sensing device, just insert a new element into the unit and resume operation.
- HS Element Digitally profiled thin-film capacitive (32 bit mathematics) U.S. Patent 5,844,138
- Accuracy at 25°C ±1%, 2%, 3%, or 5%(specify) @ 10 to 80% RH; Multi-point calibration, NIST traceable
- Reset Rate* 24 hours
- Stability ±1% @ 20°C (68°F) annually, for two years
- Operating Humidity Range 0 to 100% RH (non-condensing)
- Temperature Coefficient ±0.1%RH/ °C above or below 25°C (typically)
- Analog Output 4-20mA version: 2-wire, polarity insensitive (clipped and capped); 0-5V/0-10V Versions: 3-wire, observe polarity
- Scaling 0–100% RH
- Operating Temperature Range -50° to 50°C(-58° to 122°F)
- Input Power 4-20mA version: loop powered 12-30VDC only, 30mA max.; 0-5V/0-10V versions: 12-30VDC/24VAC, 15mA max.
- Optional Temperature Transmitter Output Digital, 4-20mA, (clipped and capped) or 0-5V/0-10V output; accuracy ±0.5°C (±1%°F) typically
- EMC Conformance - CE option EN50081-1, EN 50082-1, EN 61000-4-5, EN 61000-4-3, ENV 50204, EN 61000-4-6
- Range 10° - 35°C (50° - 95°F)
*Reset Rate is the time required to recover the 50% RH after exposure to 90%RH for 24 hours.**Specified accuracy with 24VDC supplied power with rising humidity. RTD/Thermistors are not compensated for internal heating of product. One side of transformer secondary is connected to signal common, so an Isolation transformer or dedicated power supply may be required.Shielded cabling is required for conformance to EMC standards. Technical information is available from factory upon request.