HEW Economy Series humidity transmitters offer an array of humidity control solutions at an affordable price. The thin-film capacitive sensor elements provide high accuracy and performance. The wall mounted HEW models feature an attractive, yet discreet housing, with simple installation. All Economy models come with a standard one-year warranty.
- Managing energy systems
- HVAC economizer control
- Facilitating ASHRAE standards for environmental control
Reduce Installation Costs with Combination Sensors
- Monitor humidity and temperature with a single device
- Housing is low-profile...perfect for schools, museums, etc.
- Input Power 12 (15 for 0-10V) to 30VDC/24VAC, 15mA max.
- HS Element Digitally profiled thin-film capacitive, non-removable
- Accuracy at 25°C from 10-90% RH ±3%
- Reset Rate* 24 hours
- Stability ±1% @ 20°C (68°F) annually, for two years
- Operating Humidity Range 0 to 100% RH (non-condensing)
- Temperature Effect (0.0015x%RHx(T°C-25))+(%RHx0.0008xabsx(T°C - 25))
- Analog Output 3-wire, observe polarity
- Scaling 0–100% RH
- Transmitter Models Digital 0-5V/0-10V output; accuracy ±1.3°C
- Range 10° - 35°C (50° - 95°F)
1-year limited warranty*Reset Rate is the time required to recover to 50% RH after exposure to 90% RH for 24 hours.One side of transformer secondary is connected to signal common. Isolation transformer, or dedicated power supply may be required