The Hawkeye 681X Series of split-core current transducers provide a safe 0-1.0 VAC output for use with data loggers, chart recorders, and power monitoring equipment.
- Data logging
- Power Monitoring
Multiple output choices for application flexibility
- High accuracy: 1% from 10% to 100% of rated current
- Output at Rated Current 1.0 VAC
- Accuracy 1% from 10% to 100% of rated current
- Frequency Range 50/60 Hz
- Leads 18AWG, 600VAC, UL 1015 twisted pair, 6 ft. (1.8m) standard length
- Weight 0.340 kg
- Operating Temperature Range -15° to 60°C (5° to 140°F)
- Storage Temperature Range -40° to 70°C (-40° to 158°F)
- Humidity Range 0-95% noncondensing
- Max. Voltage L-N Sensed Conductor 600VAC (basic insulation rating) *
- Altitude of Operation 3km max.
- Installation Category Cat II or Cat III
* Do not apply 600V Class current transducers to circuits having a phase-to-phase voltage greater than 600V, unless adequate additional insulation is applied between the primary conductor and the current transducers. Veris assumes no responsibility for damage of equipment or personal injury caused by products operated on circuits above their published ratings.