The GWN Series wall mounted gas platform converts gas sensor readings into a signal that is compatible with control systems. To operate, the GWN must be used with a Veris AG Series gas sensor (Sold Seperately). The GWN platform has a connector for mounting a single AG series sensor and this sensor can be replaced at any time without removing the GWN from its installed location. Simply remove the GWN cover, replace the AG sensor inside and reinstall the cover (see the installation guide for the AG sensor for more information). The GWN series has multiple output options: this version, relay only (other versions 0-5/0-10 VDC with relay and 4-20 mA with relay).
To maintain accuracy, keep all vents free of dust and debris.
The GWN platform is warranted for a period of 5 years (gas sensor is 2 year warranty).
- Controlling parking garage ventilation
- Ensuring OSHA air quality compliance in commercial buildings and factories
- Vehicle bays and sally ports for ambulance, police, fire. taxi ...
- Mechanical Rooms
High accuracy and stability
- Microprocessor controlled...high accuracy, excellent stability
- No calibration required...easy maintenance and worry-free operation
Versatile outputs for popular applications
- Interface to building control system, gas monitoring panel, or fan control
- Onboard relay for ventilation fan control
- Other Versions: 4-20mA with relay or 0-5V/0-10VDC with relay for operation flexibilty
Ventilation control for energy savings
- Other versions: Interface to control system via 4-20mA with relay or 0-5/0-10VDC output with relay