The E34E Ethernet Series Multi-Circuit Power Meter provides a flexible cost efficient solution to monitoring multiple meters. With a single device, and a relatively small space, it is possible to install from four 3ph (or 12 single phase) meters, up to twenty-eight 3ph (or 84 single phase) meters. E34E will monitor current, voltage, power and harmonic distortion (THD). This enables a user to allocate energy cost and have basic power quality monitoring to improve efficiency and identify potential early wear and tear through the harmonics.
Firmware 1.026 addresses a commissioning issue where setting a CT rating after attaching the corresponding channel to a logical meter will lead to the rating being ignored until the meter is restarted.
Download Firmware HERE
- Commercial and residential sub-tenant billing
- Multi-dwelling units
- Load-based cost allocation
- Overload protection
- Energy management
- ANSI & IEC Class 0.5% accuracy, ideal for tenant billing
- Low equipment and installation cost per metering points
- Possibility to assign measurement channels as needed for the site: each channel can be assigned to a 3ph, 2ph or single phase meters. EG: A (4) 3ph meter E34, can be a (4) 3ph meter, (8) 2ph meter, (12) single phase, or any mix like (1) 3ph with Neutral + (1) 3 ph + (2) 2ph + (1) 1ph meters which amounts to 12 channels equivalent to (4) 3ph meters.
- Space saving size fits most electrical cabinets
- Low voltage Current Transformers (CTs) offer a safer and more accurate alternative to 5A CTs and shorting blocks
- Communications: The addition of Ethernet allows concurrent use of multiple protocol allowing E34E to report simultaneoulsy to an Energy Management System (EMS), Building Management System (BMS) or an IT network monitoring system
- Serial: Modbus RTU
- Ethernet: BACnet MS/TP, Modbus TCP/RTU, BACnet IP and SNMP