The E34A Modbus Series Multi-Circuit Power Meter provides a flexible cost efficient solution to monitoring multiple meters. With a single device, and a relatively small space, it is possible to install from four 3ph (or 12 single phase) meters, up to twenty-eight 3ph (or 84 single phase) meters. E34A will monitor current, voltage, power and harmonic distortion (THD). This enables a user to allocate energy cost and have basic power quality monitoring to improve efficiency and identify potential early wear and tear through the harmonics.
- Commercial and residential sub-tenant billing
- Multi-dwelling units
- Load-based cost allocation
- Overload protection
- Energy management
- ANSI & IEC Class 0.5% accuracy, ideal for tenant billing
- Low equipment and installation cost per metering points
- Possibility to assign measurement channels as needed for the site: each channel can be assigned to a 3ph, 2ph or single phase meters. EG: A (4) 3ph meter E34, can be a (4) 3ph meter, (8) 2ph meter, (12) single phase, or any mix like (1) 3ph with Neutral + (1) 3 ph + (2) 2ph + (1) 1ph meters which amounts to 12 channels equivalent to (4) 3ph meters.
- Space saving size fits most electrical cabinets
- Low voltage Current Transformers (CTs) offer a safer and more accurate alternative to 5A CTs and shorting blocks
- Communications: E34A models use Modbus RTU to interfaces with the majority of Energy and Building Management Systems (EMS, BMS)