The E30 Series Solid-Core Panelboard Monitoring System provides a cost effective solution for electrical load management, making it ideally suited for applications where loads are dynamic, such as the data storage industry, lighting panels, etc.
The E30A042 kit with Advanced functionality monitors voltage, current, power and energy consumption for mains and branches in a panelboard. The accumulated information can be transmitted through the communications interface. Data updates occur roughly every two seconds to provide timely preventative maintenance information. As any circuit approaches the user-configured thresholds, alarm indicators are triggered, preventing costly downtime from overloaded circuits or failed loads.
The E30A042 kit includes an Advanced main circuit board, two strips of 21 ea 100 A solid core current transducers spaced 3/4" apart and two 4 ft flat ribbon cables for connecting the CT strips to the main board. Both flat and round ribbon cables in various lengths are available for use with this product to fulfill your application needs (see CBL). CTs for monitoring mains and neutrals are sold separately (see H681x-xxxA-.3V).
Firmware 1.026 addresses a commissioning issue where setting a CT rating after attaching the corresponding channel to a logical meter will lead to the rating being ignored until the meter is restarted.
This release also adds support of THD values on E30A, E30E and E31A, E31E models.
Download Firmware HERE
- Include branch circuit monitoring in new constructions
- Load based cost allocation
- Overload protection
- Load management
- Load balancing
- Lighting circuits
A compact solution for panelboard monitoring
- IEC Class 1 metering accuracy
- Up to 126 panelboards can be monitored on one RS-485 drop...simplifies wiring
- Reports voltage, current, power and energy for mains and branches...one product covers the whole panelboard
- Monitors up to 46 circuits (42 branch circuits, one 3-phase main, one neutral) with one device...saves space
- 3/4” spaced solid-core 100 A current sensors…flexible installation
- 4 user-configurable alarm threshold registers and individual monitoring of all branches...improved load management
- Built-in ability to set the orientation and numbering of the circuits
- 1/4 A to 100 A monitoring...widest dynamic range in the industry
- Flexible installation options - can use ribbon cables from 18” (0.46 m to 20 ft (6 m)
- Versatile support for any combination of 1, 2, 3 pole breakers