Veris split-core current transformers provide a 0-5AAC output for use with transducers, data loggers, chart recorders, and more.
- Data Logging
- Power Monitoring
- Energy Management
- Alternative Energy Monitoring
- Cost Allocation
- Output at Rated Current 5 Amps AC
- Frequency Range 50/60Hz
- Leads 18 AWG, UL 1015 twisted pair, 6 ft. (1.8m) length
- Temperature Range -15° to 60°C (5° to 140°F)
- Humidity Range 0-95% non-condensing
- Insulation Class 600VAC*
*Do not apply 600V Class current transformers to circuits having a phase-to-phase voltage greater than 600V, unless adequate additional insulation is applied between the primary conductor and the current transformers. Veris assumes no responsibility for damage of equipment or personal injury caused by products operated on circuits above their published ratings.